Software Engineer, Founding Team
Abbey Labs is building a toolchain that enables Security teams to securely manage access to sensitive data.
What we're looking for
We're looking for an experienced engineer with a product mindset that loves to get things done. This is a high-impact role where you'll own multiple parts of the Abbey Labs product and infrastructure stack.
What you'll be doing
- Shipping product and infrastructure end-to-end with great user and developer experiences using Go in multi-cloud environments
- Collaborating with leadership to shape our product/engineering roadmap
This role could be a great fit if you
- Are a do'er
- Are a generalist, able to adapt easily and pitch in where needed, even if it's outside of your comfort zone
- Are eager to work at an early-stage startup
- Enjoy building developer-focused products with great developer experience
- Enjoy making decisions autonomously when the right context has been set for you
What gives you an edge
- Proven ability to ship products end-to-end — translating customer problems to requirements; designing and building solutions to these requirements; and making these solutions reliable, scalable, and maintainable
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally across engineering, product, sales, and our customers
About our tech stack
- Go for most of our components (APIs in Open API 3.0 and chi)
- Terraform as our IaC (mostly on AWS, but generally multi-cloud)
- Docusaurus and Redoc for documentation
- Material for our design system
- Typescript and Next.js/React for our frontend
We're happy to and have experience sponsoring employees that are on an H1B visa.
How to reach out
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, shoot us an email!